Woodfield Fund Administration is a privately held company that provides comprehensive administration services to private investment funds.
Our staff of more than 30 people serves over 100 funds located in the U.S. and around the world. Our clients range from small start-up funds to managers in excess of $1 billion in assets under management and represent a diverse mix of strategies and structures.
With state-of-the-art technology, knowledgeable experts committed to understanding each customer’s needs, and a focus on quality that drives everything from employee selection to internal systems, Woodfield is known for accuracy, timeliness and responsiveness.
We stand as a responsive trusted advisor for each client, willing and able to lend timely, effective assistance when unexpected challenges arise.
Our clients represent a diverse mix of strategies and structures, including:
- equity and fixed-income hedge funds
- private equity funds
- fund of funds
- commodity pools
- unit investment trusts
- real estate funds
- asset-backed funds
- futures funds
- family offices
- managers with separate accounts
We seek exceptional employees and maintain a company environment of respect and loyalty to Woodfield and its clients. Results: low turnover, development of key employees and high-quality service.
Team members are:
- Recruited through a rigorous selection process
- Highly technically skilled
- Mentally flexible and agile-requirements for working with the diversity of our clients
- Trained through Woodfield’s in-house training program
- Committed to continuing education in the ever-shifting field of alternative investing
Woodfield’s principals have extensive experience in all phases of fund organization and management, including operations, administration, compliance and marketing.
The hallmarks of our customer service include:
- Highly technically qualified, industry-savvy people
- Exceptional customer service, adaptability and responsiveness
- Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of reporting
- Process orientation: clear, documented procedures for all processes
- Personal attention and customized services
Outsourcing your fund’s administration to Woodfield allows you to relax, knowing that the accounting and administrative details are being handled expertly while you and your staff focus on other priorities.
But as our clients will tell you, it’s more than that. We’re really in the business of solving problems.
We take the trouble to really get to know you and your fund. That understanding, combined with Woodfield’s wide-ranging industry contacts and experience, enables us to provide invaluable counsel in all areas of operational and administrative challenges as they arise.
Click to read more about what makes Woodfield different.